Context and Problem Statement🔗
We want to record architectural decisions
made in this project. Which format and structure should these records
Chosen option: "MADR 2.1.0", because
- Implicit assumptions should be made explicit. Design documentation
is important to enable people understanding the decisions later on.
See also A rational design process: How and why to fake
- The MADR format is lean and fits our development style.
- The MADR structure is comprehensible and facilitates usage &
- The MADR project is vivid.
- Version 2.1.0 is the latest one available when starting to document